The Los Batanes Campsite was created in 1981, founded by Mr Francisco Vitoria Santos. 83,000 metres of land located in Ossa de Montiel, a calm town strategically located in Lagunas de Ruidera and only an hour from Albacete.
The Los Batanes Campsite with the aim of offering the highest quality to our customers has implemented a Quality Management System from the campsite chain "Campingred" to which it belongs.
To successfully guide the policy towards quality the company has made it its general policy to fully satisfy all its customers, distinguishing itself in the sector because of the quality of its service.
Our aim is to continuously improve the provision of our service.
The basic principles of the Quality policy of the Los Batanes Campsite are:
- To know the needs of the customer and satisfy them at all stages of our relationship with him.
- Quality in the service and in how it is provided, for which it is necessary to train and involve staff in the provision of the service.
- Less mistakes, for which it will be necessary for everyone to improve their own work. To implement appropriate staff training.
- Efficiency in the provision of the service.
- To satisfy the expectations of our customers, providing varied services in addition to their stay in the campsite, which are the following:
- Swimming pool
These quality targets will help us to offer the right products for the needs of our customers and will therefore allow us to improve the provision of the service.
In Ossa de Montiel on 1st June 2008, the Manager of Los Batanes Campsite